Skip to main content

Pass it forward

Well I've added my name to Karol-Ann's page and I've agreed to join in the PIF movement. You can see what happens below:

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don't know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.


I hope you'll join in this - there's nothing like getting pressies in the post.
I thought some of you might like to see a quaint village photo - the Market Bosworth bowling club - I hope this will prove that not all of England is flooded and that we have had some sunshine (I even managed to go a bit pink in the sun yesterday).


I'll post some more photos tomorrow of the quilts shown in the Show and Tell at sewing camp. Thanks for all the comments on it - I know I'm realy lucky to be able to go there and I had a great time.

Comments

sewkalico said…
I can't believe you got no comments on this (you lucky thing LOL) I have just made you a 'wee' something, two more to make...

Popular posts from this blog

Dennis...

...well unfortunately Dennis died last month. Although we were very upset at the time we realise he had a very happy long life (18 years) and he spent his last day in the garden sunning himself . Everyone who came to the house met him - whether they wanted to or not; he was very friendly . So here are a last few photos of him looking like the fat happy orange cat that he was...

At long last ......

At long last it's finished. My first large (96 x 78 inches) quilt. I'm really pleased with the pieced binding. It took a while to finish off - but I really like it. I've still got a bit of tidying up and I need to add a label - but the hard slog is finished. So I feel a bit lost now without a huge quilt to sit and stitch when I fancy. You can see from below I've already got the fabric for my next project from Strawberry Fayre. And yet again it was great service - really fast. I've washed the fabric and now it needs a good press. I also need to make sure I think about how the cut the fabric so I don't end up with lots of bits. The larger pieces I'll piece to make the back.