Skip to main content

Market Bosworth Festival 2008

Thought you might like to see a few photos of the festival this last weekend. So a few cute animals to start with - llamas and the shire horses plus cart - they did slow the traffic up alot but they looked great.
More quilts...

And below is our sales table - bursting with cushions...

our cushion raffle...

and more quilts...

And us saying goodbye to one of our members - in fact he was our token male quilter LOL and we're really going to miss him.

We had a lot of interest in our sewing Saturdays we've got booked for September and October - neither of which I can make as I'm at the Bramble Patch. And another thing that was mentioned was a website for our group. Have any of you got any ideas about this? Any comments about what you think works or doesn't work would be very helpful.

Off to Bramble Patch again this weekend and hopefully an exhibition - I'll tell you all about if next weekend.

Comments

I've missed it!!! Oh crumbs! I was so looking forward to going :o( I guess it's my own fault for not watching the dates....I'll try harder next year.
Selina said…
Looked good. Sorry we didn't make it over.

Popular posts from this blog

Dennis...

...well unfortunately Dennis died last month. Although we were very upset at the time we realise he had a very happy long life (18 years) and he spent his last day in the garden sunning himself . Everyone who came to the house met him - whether they wanted to or not; he was very friendly . So here are a last few photos of him looking like the fat happy orange cat that he was...

How exciting

Hello all. I had a very nice e-mail yesterday telling me I was in October's British Patchwork & Quilting magazine as their featured blog of the month. And yes I'm there on page 68. A very nice surprise as I had no idea my little old blog would make a national publication. So if any of you are looking at my blog for the first time please do leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.