Skip to main content

Purchases from the FoQ...

Well it doesn't look much in the bag
And it doesn't look too much in a pile. But...

It was quite a bit. So here's the list
3 x Pink Pig sketchbooks
1 x perfect bound Seawhite of Brighton sketchbook
3 x fat quarters of fabric
3 x Markel stick
YLI Soft touch in cream
Bottom Line Superior thread
3 x Angelina Fibre
5 x hand dyed cotton perle thread
2 x packets of hand dyed cotton perle
2 x variety thread packs
Free Brother bag (folds up very small)
packet of cards of the Thin Blue Line exhibition
Free Brother tape measure (free with Patchwork & Quilting magazine)
Free Aurofil thread (free with Patchwork & Quilting magazine)
So quite a lot for a small pile.
The quilts were amazing and I promise I will post some of them over the next few weeks - it's going to take me some time to work through the photos.
What did you all buy at the show?

Comments

Looks like you had fun at the show! :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Dennis...

...well unfortunately Dennis died last month. Although we were very upset at the time we realise he had a very happy long life (18 years) and he spent his last day in the garden sunning himself . Everyone who came to the house met him - whether they wanted to or not; he was very friendly . So here are a last few photos of him looking like the fat happy orange cat that he was...

How exciting

Hello all. I had a very nice e-mail yesterday telling me I was in October's British Patchwork & Quilting magazine as their featured blog of the month. And yes I'm there on page 68. A very nice surprise as I had no idea my little old blog would make a national publication. So if any of you are looking at my blog for the first time please do leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.